We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

image is breaking when embed a link - Newsfeed | Forum

jeanpaul
jeanpaul Jan 20 '15
when i try to enter a link into a comment on dash board or my profile... the system manage to enter the link with text but the image is broken:

eg . on the screenshot attached i paste a link from bbc website , everything is fine but the image it's broken,, same problem happen on the main skadate demo website.

please advise on how to fix this
Attachments:
  Untitled-2.gif (186Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jan 20 '15
When you write the link in the status update, hover over the image, you'll "change image" option, click on it and choose a valid image.

Moreover, please send all your request and questions to Skadate support team, as we do not provide assistance to Skadate clients.
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Jan 20 '15
jeanpaul
jeanpaul Jan 21 '15
The sKADATE support sent me here.. you people send me back there. this is a very ridiculous client support.
jeanpaul
jeanpaul Jan 21 '15
When I post a link in status update dialog I get a list of images, fetched from target page to choose from. The problem is that dialog contains even images, that do not exist on server, for example images with illegal url and images that do not exist. Can you please filter such images from output?
You do not have permission to reply this topic