We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom Input Text with Verification | Forum

Eduardo
Eduardo Jan 20 '15
Hello everybody! I created a script in php that makes a check on another page and returns me if what you entered is valid or not. Wanted to use this check within an input I created in the administrative area of Oxwall. Because what I want is this: if the name you entered is valid, it generates a unique code to be included on another page and a button to check appears if the name is not valid, the button to check not appear, but the registration allows the name to be included, but the status of the name included in the field, as will be unchecked (with a letter x showing that was not verified), but when you click checked the code returning the check was successful, the name included will be displayed in the user profile with a v the green next to the user name. Please, my site is almost done, just need this functionality, have much of the running script, but do not know how to implement this in Oxwall.
Eduardo
Eduardo Jan 28 '15
33 views and 0 responses.

Nice community!