We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Enhanced Dutch (Belgian) language pack | Forum

Jan
Jan Jan 21 '15
Based on a previous work by a Dutch team I have extended the translation.
Changed several messages so that they can be used by any web site.

Most day to day things a user will see using overview page, activities, forum and photo's have been translated as well as most notifications sent by Oxwall to users.
Attachments:
  lang-dump-21-01-15.zip (89Kb)
Julien
Julien Feb 11 '15
Which version of oxwall is this for, and is it better then my own translation :).
Jan
Jan Feb 12 '15
Dag Julien,

I've used it with Oxwal 1.7.2
There are several 100 more strings inside and most of the site specific strings have been converted to generic strings.
Also added use of site_name etc in several messages.
Nearly all most common notifications a normal user gets have been translated including the various green and red notifications you get when e.g. login or wrong password.

Focused on those things that are visible to users at hetlocje.be

Groetjes,

Jan
Rick sperling
Rick sperling May 23 '22
It assists a person in gaining knowledge and increasing their self-confidence throughout their lives. It has a significant impact on both our professional and personal development. Here's a link to a website with information on how to get cheap essay help. I was able to master essay writing by studying this site. It's not a bad idea to request the help of a friend or family member to complete your assignment by using chooseanebook.com. Those who oppose students seeking help from others accuse plagiarism. It has no age restrictions; anyone of any age can receive education at any time.