We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Remove "Rate This" In Video area - 1.7.2v [Answerd] | Forum

Wilson
Wilson Jan 27 '15
I wish to remove the "rating" and "tag" area on the video pages. Tried using inspect element and got these codes but none work right. If used it takes out the main "newsfeed' area so these are  NOT the right css codes:

.ow_smallmargin
.ow_ic_star
.ow_box_cap_body
.ow_box_cap_right
.ow_box_cap

Any help on this issue would be great! I just can't find the right one and I'm using inspect element? What am I doing wrong here Ross?

Wilson
The Forum post is edited by Wilson Jan 28 '15
Attachments:
  rate-tag.jpg (164Kb)
Wilson
Wilson Jan 27 '15

Hey S.Williams, BIG+1

Thanks again for the help on this issue. Worked well! Now doing these mods are good you (I) will lose them when you (I) do an update. Is there a CSS code that we can use instead?

When you add CSS information in the Admin area you don't lose your mods when you update...make things a lot easier doing it that way.

Wilson

The Forum post is edited by Wilson Jan 27 '15
Wilson
Wilson Jan 27 '15
Sound good...again thanks for the help.? How are you getting the right code to take out? Is there a tool like inspect element? I'm not great at php codes but I can play around with it.

Wilson
Wilson
Wilson Jan 27 '15
hmmm...I'll have to look in to it! Seeing I'm using Oxwall too a lot...thank for the tips!

Wilson