We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mailing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jeo
jeo Jan 23 '12
I have a threw questions i like to ask, i be happy if anyone could help or take any of my questions in mind for oxwall?

1, Is they a way to mass mail to members mailbox on the site as well as an email?

2, Is they a way to mass mail to friends on oxwall if just a normal member like facebook?

3, How can i combine my arrowchat IM's to send and retrieve in mailbox, so mobile users can send pm as a IM's to pc users?

Thanks if any help or advice :)
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Jan 23 '12
1.Not at the moment. I think this may be possible with a modification.

2.Not sure, But in Oxwall 3.1, The ability to Mass Mail ranks are now implemented.

3.I would contact Arrowchat.
jeo
jeo Jan 23 '12
ok but could you please try and find a way for the both impotent one's 1 & 3 i rely need to do something like this! thanks for your reply :)
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 1 '12
Post suggestions at oxwall.uservoice.com and probably those features will be added in the upcoming builds.
jeo
jeo Feb 1 '12
@aka_le_Mulder

Could you just be very kind anuth to just tell me how to monifi the mailing stream so all welcome, notifications & compost mail from admins to end up in members mailbox on site too? thanks
jeo
jeo Feb 1 '12
My reason why i need this feature so bad is to help gain traffic and for the welcome message i can set up a getting steps to help new members get up and running with out my help all the time as i host, create & everything all by my self so its hard to keep up with :( i hope you can help me out?
jeo
jeo Feb 1 '12
????
jeo
jeo Feb 3 '12
any advice yet anyone?
jeo
jeo Feb 4 '12
i guess no one can help :(
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 8 '12
That is a code modification that you request. I cannot provide you with information on modifications.