We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I don't know why Oxwall doesn't have their own Share button to share item within Oxwall website. | Forum

Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 29 '15
I don't know why Oxwall doesn't have their own Share button to share item within Oxwall website. I want to share some photos, blogs, music or videos within Oxwall website. Not share outside to Facebook or something. Almost 100% social network have this function !! But why Oxwall lack of this feature ?
Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 30 '15

Quote from Kelvin I don't know why Oxwall doesn't have their own Share button to share item within Oxwall website. I want to share some photos, blogs, music or videos within Oxwall website. Not share outside to Facebook or something. Almost 100% social network have this function !! But why Oxwall lack of this feature ?
I assume what you want is a button to share to your personal oxwall site? not oxwall.org

Oxwall is an open source platform which includes tons of sites. Now i'm not saying it is not impossible to do what you want but this is not something that just "works" via-plugin often you need an API and after creating said API you can add it to platforms like add this or other sites can use your API to create the ability to share on your network. Often a feature like this is only possible if you have a lot of money to spend on it because you will find no quick set-up for this.

Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 30 '15
I think Share button is like a plugin... I also mean my own site... not oxwall.org
Mehroz
Mehroz Mar 22 '15
Kenneth he is just asking for a feature to share things inside his own site (like facebook have a share button through which you can share content with your friends)
Kelvin
Kelvin Mar 22 '15
Mehroz is right !!!
Mashoor Classified
Mashoor Classified Apr 1 '15
even i am looking for same.
need share button to share images and videos with in the site
Mashoor Classified
Mashoor Classified Apr 1 '15
please vote for this suggestion... so oxwall notice and make a plugin to share with in site

https://oxwall.uservoice.com/...omote-on-my-wall-fac