We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Which files to i edit to make the main page widgets more simple? | Forum

Douglas
Douglas Jan 23 '12
What im trying to do is remove the Descriptions, and stuff from the main page widgets.

For example, i would like the RECENT LINKS widget to only show links, not descriptions and date, etc...

Make it all more compact.

Where do i go to edit these files please?

Douglas
Douglas Feb 4 '12
Please could someone contact me about this? This is a simple thing for someone who knows PHP. I do not know php and dont want to break things.

I would like to remove the description and date from the Recent Forum Topics, Recent Links, and Recent Blogs main page widgets. So they widgets only show the users avatar, and Title. Make them all more compact.

Please contact me.

Douglas
Douglas Apr 14 '12
Anyone ?!?

Douglas
Douglas Apr 14 '12
Here's a better example. I would like the widgets on the main page, to look like the RSS widget. Just links going to the content. No descriptions, date, time, etc..

Compact and simple...

ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Many thanks picking the correct to go about this in turn, Personally i think really measurements along with really enjoy researching a little more about the idea market. Assuming feasible, since realise mastery, on earth would you intellect adding to ones own blogging site by way of additional information? This is very useful for us. Forgiveness AI
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
Speedily this specific web page could indisputably become popular involving most writing a blog along with site-building persons, for you to their fastidious blogposts or possibly testimonials. SEO Company Dublin
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
I'm keen on the various blogposts, When i severely preferred, I'd prefer specifics about the item, due to the fact it is superb., Best wishes concerning producing. Nature\\\'s Remedy Fungi Remover
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
Body of water get on your site though making use of detect merely merely a certain amount of part submits. Comforting technique for not to distant future, We are book-marking right now get variations accomplish occurs out. https://ukrrudprom.ua/res/pages/index.php?mostbet_promokod_na_segodnya.html
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
I like a persons site. It is actually better than watch absolutely everyone explain in words around the life blood coupled with legibility during this matter vital vicinity are frequently suitably noticed. Opini Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 22
It again has the opinion absolutely applicable. Most of less significant characteristics are established throughout a large number of log coaching. I really like the coating an abundance. win247
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
As i bought onto your web site nevertheless positioning focus purely a little bit little submits. Satisfying strategy for foreseeable future, I will be bookmarking each time receive people finish off arises in place. Opini Pix
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
Hello I am so delighted I found your website, I really located you by mistake, while I was looking on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog. Please do keep up the great work. Indosloters
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
I’d must verify with you here. Which isn’t something I often do! I enjoy studying a publish that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark! Dell HARD DRIVES
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Thanks for this web site post and discussing your own results with us. Very well executed! I think a lot of people battle to understand paying attention to a lot of controversial things in connection with this topic, but your own results talk for themselves. I think a number of additional takeaways are the importance of following each of the suggestions you presented in this article and being ready to be ultra specific about which one might really work for you greatest. Nice job. Jun-88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is needed on the net, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the web! Jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 27
Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks However I am experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Can not sign up for it. Could there be anyone getting identical rss issue? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx slot pemenang77
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. Pakistan Northern Areas Tour Packages
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my option to read, but I really thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you may fix for those who werent too busy in search of attention. mẹo cược games jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log! Khasab dhow cruise price
Pages: 1 2 3 »