We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Capatcha showing broken image [Urgent] | Forum

Sean
Sean Feb 10 '15

I apologize for the rush but this is a very urgent problem. Any fixes?

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
Please, do the search before posting anything on the forum: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/section/2/search?&q=captcha
Sean
Sean Feb 10 '15
I have done all of the solutions on docs.oxwall.org and none have seemed to fix the problem.

This is all I got from /base/captcha/

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
you need to enable error reporting on your server to see the error behind the image
Sean
Sean Feb 10 '15
I've looked through my error log and the oxwall logs and I don't see anything relating to captcha. Sorry :/
Sean
Sean Feb 10 '15
GD and FreeType seem to be enabled properly

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
Quote from ross you need to enable error reporting on your server to see the error behind the image

Contact your hosting provider to assist you with that. 
Sean
Sean Feb 10 '15
Error logging is enabled and for some reason I am not seeing any errors relating to Captcha. Both in my servers error logs and in the error logs under ow_logs.

I enabled dev and debug mode and went back to the captcha image and this time it displayed this: 

I don't know if that ?sid part is important or anything but yeah.

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '15
Yes, I know, the errors are behind this image. You will need to enable all kinds of error reporting to get those errors. Contact your hosting provider to assist you with enabling.