We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Proposal. Transfer of credits to users? - User Credits | Forum

Jacq
Jacq Feb 6 '12
I have been using the plugin in conjunction with the user credit plugin since last summer and it has become an integral part of my site and a means of generating some income through members buying credits.  The more places for them to spend credits the more they buy credits!

So,  I would like to propose that you consider developing this plug in further and introduce the ability of users to transfer credits to each other.

What I mean is that when a user sends a gift to another and the gift has a credit value then the credits would pass to the member who received it and not just the sender having credits deducted (as is currently)  Transferring of credits could be an option which Admin could set in the Admin area.

The advantages of this is that members would have another incentive to be active, now with each other as well has being active on the site -adding blog posts, photos or whatever which may earn them credits.

e.g to transfer credits could be - acknowledging a birthday, exchanging of knowledge, in exchange for a certain task like 'making a video' or whatever etc etc

Your thoughts?

Jacq
Jacq Apr 18 '12
Any thoughts anyone?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 19 '12
Topic was moved from Virtual Gifts.
Oderinde
Oderinde Jun 29 '12
COOL
Dromen
Dromen Jul 22 '12
That's the idea! Alternative currency in community! I would love that too!
You do not have permission to reply this topic