We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Twitox info and its features - Twitox ( twitter style with slider in sign in page ) | Forum

Soundchum web solution
The twitox theme is twitter clone with slider in sign in page and most of twitter theme features

Now with twitox theme your social network has professional look and user friendly
demo login :
username: tester1 password : tester1

Features :
1- twitter style
2- slide show with 5 slides images at sign in page only ( you can change via admin panel )
3- footer menu at sign in page
4- twitter sidebar style 
5- custom header with custom console icons ( you can change icons via admin panel )
6- custom main menu
7- clean design 
8- new members home page
9- big users avatars in users blocks
10- responsive and compatible for most of smart phones 
11- make your site very professional for your users

12- custom chat

13- the them has different look in small mobiles than tablet and desk top 

14- and more..

The Forum post is edited by Soundchum web solution Feb 20 '15
Soundchum web solution

Quote from Chris_W Hi,

Nice theme.

I think it would be nice to have the "Main Menu" display on mousover instead of having to click it, just a personal preference, others may not agree.
Hi My dear customer Chris_w

as you said if others agree that i will add it in next update

thank you

Kostia
Kostia Feb 21 '15

Quote from Chris_W Hi,

Nice theme.

I think it would be nice to have the "Main Menu" display on mousover instead of having to click it, just a personal preference, others may not agree.
+ agree. 
Soundchum web solution
Hello all my dear customers

wait for very fast update after few hours 

- resolve main button 

Soundchum web solution
solved

download the new version now

nfo com
nfo com Mar 10 '15
Hi, looks great.

Can you fix the following before I consider buying?

1. On user profile, the profile pic and info corners are not round.

2. The header menu between the Main Menu and Messages are not evenly space.

2. Is this theme compatible with the plugin profile cover?

Can you add color variations to theme? Maybe a user defined color picker, or red, green, yellow?

Can I disable blocks on mobile views, eg. video, photos, blogs blocks so that newsfeed is shown first?

Can you also create a theme similar to Instagram?

Thanks.

The Forum post is edited by nfo com Mar 10 '15
Soundchum web solution
1. On user profile, the profile pic and info corners are not round. 

if you want any block to be rounded just wrap it in box, see our demo again you will see that we rounded it via block edit and wrapped it in box

2. The header menu between the Main Menu and Messages are not evenly space. ( these i con separated from console )

2. Is this theme compatible with the plugin profile cover? ( yes for this theme and all our themes )

Can you add color variations to theme? Maybe a user defined color picker, or red, green, yellow? ( added already, you can edit theme color via theme edit at admin area )

Can I disable blocks on mobile views, eg. video, photos, blogs blocks so that newsfeed is shown first? ( no, since it is responsive not separated theme for mobile, but in next update we plan to design new look for mobile and the news feed will be on the top )

Can you also create a theme similar to Instagram? yes i can, 

after you purchase the theme and become our customer we will support you and guide you for these small things

you are welcom

The Forum post is edited by Soundchum web solution Mar 10 '15
nfo com
nfo com Mar 11 '15
I look forward to your other themes and future updates on Twitox.

Yeah, disabling the blocks on mobile devices is not a theme issue.

Are you also a plugin programmer? Maybe someone can create a plugin to disable blocks on mobile and place in the Oxwall store.

Thanks again.

Soundchum web solution
i can disable these block for mobiles without any plugins

but since not all customers don't want this, so it will custom modification 

nfo com
nfo com Mar 13 '15
Is it a code to turn on/off for mobile, can you post here code here?

I just realized that Oxwall has its own separate mobile theme but there are no mobile themes for sale. The admin panel has switches to turn on/off blocks for mobile.

It would be great if you could create a mobile theme similar to twitapp to compliment the twitox theme. I will be the first to buy :)

Thanks.

The Forum post is edited by nfo com Mar 13 '15
Ashim
Ashim Sep 22 '15
How to make the homepage look like the demo with the registration form ?

My site is www.sportsleagueindia.com

Soundchum web solution

To set join page as your home page, go to your admin panel - pages and menus - then move join button to first position

Regards

You do not have permission to reply this topic