We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ATTN SKADATE/SKAFLA Assistance needed asap! Den please help! | Forum

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Feb 26 '15
Hey guys, TattooBoy from OxwallAccessories here. Skadate had approached me about a year ago asking for permission to list my video chat as a product that works for their software. Of course they wanted me to also split the revenue with them and I refused as I had personally asked them for development help in the past and was very rudely denied. Regardless WITHOUT MY PERMISSION they have been advertising my software anyway and I am having a lot of issues with the customers because skadate has modified the oxwall messages plugin and this conflicts with our plugin. In order for these two plugins to function properly the skadate messages plugin needs to be set to mail only or else the chat will have a ghost effect as it is trying to run 2 versions. Skadate needs to fix this asap or they need to stop advertising my products WITHOUT my permission or consent. Thank you! 
Den Team
Den Mar 2 '15
Hello TattooBoy,

That looks strange that guys from Skadate team had ignored your opinion. Perhaps there was some sort of miscommunication. In anyway, I've forwarded your topic to them. They should contact you shortly. 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 2 '15
Thank you kindly Den.