We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Why oxwall has been removed from arvixe softaculous | Forum

Leo
Leo Feb 9 '12
I download loaded the upgrade pack 3.1, but it seams that I am missing something. It do not work for me. I need to do a fresh install from www.arvixe.com, but the script is not longer available.

Also, why the demo site is not reflecting the update to version 3.1?

My apology for the trouble.

Leo

Pulkit
Pulkit Feb 10 '12
Hi,

It seems that your host might have disabled the script for you. Please ask your host to enable it for you.
Also the latest version Oxwall 1.3 has been launched.
FaceTester Leader
FaceTester Feb 10 '12
when your host have disabled, maybe it comes from the Chat-Plugin, if you have it installed.

Other user have trouble with there host,
because the chat.plugin is a small AjAx Chat with permanent 2 second refresh
per user login and that make high database traffic.

greets
FaceT
Ray
Ray Feb 11 '12
Hi Leo,

Im Ray with Arvixe LLC , and I would like to assist you further with this issue you are seeing,  Can you please email us at support@arvixe.com  with your billing username,  domain name,  and reference this post so we can further check on this for you? 

We really appreciate you bringing these types of issues to us as it will better help us find out exactly what the problem is .

Thank you very much for your time .

Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 12 '12
It is really nice to see that such companies as Arvixe and Softaculous are taking part in making Oxwall more available. Thank you for doing this, guys! We _really_ appreciate that!
Michael Leader
Michael Feb 12 '12
Not often u see hosts taking an interest.   +1 Arvixe!
Rafael
Rafael Feb 12 '12
yes +1 to arvixe.
FaceTester Leader
FaceTester Feb 12 '12
but a little bit critic must be :-)
when arvixe is a good hosting-service and support friendly, why arvixe block and block (several times with unblocking) the content without communication when the support see that the problem of blocking comes with using of Oxwall ?

greets
FaceT

sorry for bad english, confuse with grammatic and timeforms.
The Forum post is edited by FaceTester Feb 12 '12
Leo
Leo Feb 22 '12
Arvixe.com has reinstalled Oxwall in softaculous and is working fine.

Thanks Arvixe for listening to my request.

Keep up the good work. You have an excellent hosting and support service.

The Forum post is edited by Leo Feb 22 '12