We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

dashboard error | Forum

Steve
Steve Mar 2 '15
can someone help me with this error below

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: parameter was not definedFile:/home/xxxx/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:703Trace:#0 /home/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/database.php(703): PDOStatement->bindValue('as', 'subscribe', 2)#1 /home/hb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/database.php(435): OW_Database->execute(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array)#2 /home/rohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/database.php(475): OW_Database->query(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array)#3 /home/rohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_set_dao.php(154): OW_Database->update(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array)#4 /home/rob/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(286): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionSetDao->generateActionSet(1, 1425317966)#5 /home/rb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(1, Array, 1425317966, NULL)#6 /home/rohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/driver.php(62): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array)#7 /home/rhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(207): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList()#8 /home/rhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(248): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->getActionsList()#9 /home/rohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/renderable.php(258): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render()#10 /home/royhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()#11 /home/rohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render()#12 /home/rhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()#13 /home/rob/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(332): OW_Component->render()#14 /homb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(317): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render()#15 /hohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView()#16 /home/rb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_smarty/template_c/a67cecac79745057603651d78cc2170443a962df.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(100): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))#17 /home/rb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_54f49cf1c0f020_98308185(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))#18 /homeb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/roxyhb/pu...')#19 /homhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/roxyhb/pu...')#20 /hoxyhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()#21 /homxyb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render()#22 /home/r/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...')#23 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array)#24 /hohb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#25 /homeyhb/public_html/fuqw.com/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()#26 /homehb/public_html/fuqw.com/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest()#27 {main}Type:PDOExceptio

thanks

tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 2 '15
go admin pages dashboard and remobe widgets from the page untill u stop get error 
Steve
Steve Mar 3 '15
When I deactivate the newsfeed the error goes away how can I fix this ? I tried to reinstall just the newsfeed but no luck.
Taissa Team
Taissa Mar 5 '15
Steve, please go to your phpmyadmin and find the ow_newsfeed_action_set table.
You need to truncate the table: http://www.oxwall.org/...039-Screenshot-2.png .

Check if the issue persists. If yes, please get back to us.

Taissa Team
Taissa Mar 5 '15
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Steve
Steve Mar 6 '15
after truncate I still get the error.
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 7 '15
do u use younett plugins 
ross Team
ross Mar 10 '15
Steve, check the permissions of these folders

ow_pluginfiles

ow_log

ow_smarty/template_c

ow_userfiles

They should be 777 recursively.Check if the issue persists If they are already. Please PM me your Cpanel access details for the server and admin details for the website. 

ross Team
ross Mar 10 '15
The issue was related to this code: AddHandler application/x-httpd-php52 .php .php5 .php4 .php3 you added to htaccess file.