We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Wrong buy - Member Awards | Forum

IamWET
IamWET Mar 3 '15
hello! I bought this plugin, but I thought forum plugin  is included to gain points, is there a way forum can be included to earn points? coz i need my users to gain points when they post in the forums. 

if this is not possible can I get a refund coz I can't use this plugin, I need my users to forcely post often in my forum to gain points, and I will buy other plugins here. Thanks

Thanks

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I honestly believe the plugin description and images explain clearly what the plugin does.

I have already replied to your PM. Lets have our discussion in one place.
john toto
john toto Mar 19 '15

Quote from IamWET hello! I bought this plugin, but I thought forum plugin  is included to gain points, is there a way forum can be included to earn points? coz i need my users to gain points when they post in the forums. 

if this is not possible can I get a refund coz I can't use this plugin, I need my users to forcely post often in my forum to gain points, and I will buy other plugins here. Thanks

Thanks

Hello, have you got the solution for forum? I need it on my forum either, if it works on forum I will buy such plugin
john toto
john toto Mar 19 '15

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam I honestly believe the plugin description and images explain clearly what the plugin does.

I have already replied to your PM. Lets have our discussion in one place.

Hello, is there any other additional plugin to make it works for forum? Thankyou
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I will do my best to have that done in this current plugin itself.
You do not have permission to reply this topic