We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to delete a topic? - Forum | Forum

Comy
Comy Mar 4 '15
Hello everyone,

I am trying to delete a Topic in my forumand I do not know how.

I know how to delete/edit the Main Threads, but I can not delete the topics inside these maine Threads (someone double posted by accident and I want to delete one post)... Can you guys help?

Thanks

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 10 '15
see screenshot, please
Comy
Comy Mar 10 '15
It was pretty hard for me to find it since the Text Color is White, and the background is also White for me.

Could you please tell me how to change the text color for that text?

Thanks

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 11 '15
Do the search please before posting anything on the forum: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/32018
Khari
Khari Dec 15 '16
is there any way to batch delete without visiting each topics one by one?

Dedi Galih
Dedi Galih Nov 22 '17
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. 1. Jasa SEO 2. Google SEO 3. Pembuatan Website 4. Google Adwords 5. SEO 6. Website 7. Sewa Villa di Puncak 8. Villa di Puncak Jasa SEO Google Adwords Pembuatan Website
You do not have permission to reply this topic