We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to close the splash-screen by manual? [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
anran
anran Mar 20 '15
When I chang the port to 8080;
the browser display:
192.168.0.10/splash-screen:8080?back_uri=
Do the switch data save in mysql?
ross , help me ! :P
The Forum post is edited by Taissa Mar 25 '15
Taissa Team
Taissa Mar 24 '15
anran, if I understand you correctly you run your websever on port 8080.  And you have enabled the Splash screen and can not access the Admin Area.
In this case you can disable the Splash screen via DB in the "ow_base_config" table. Search by "splash_screen" value within  the "name" row and set "0" under the "value" row.

And thank you for paying attention to this issue. I have reported about this to our developers. It will be fixed in the future.
anran
anran Mar 25 '15
thank u very much! Talssa
:)

Taissa Team
Taissa Mar 25 '15
You are welcome :) I'm going to mark this thread as Answered.
Mario
Mario Jul 15 '15
Hi Taissa,

I have the same problem. After changing the splashscreen and putting a html code, I can't login anymore and everyone keeps getting (even after refresh) the splashscreen.

I really don't now what to do because now nobody can log in.

I've done as you suggested here, but nothing has changed.

Mario

http://maxytube.be

The Forum post is edited by Mario Jul 15 '15
ross Team
ross Jul 15 '15
Do you have some caching system installed on your server or caching plugin installed on your website?
Mario
Mario Jul 15 '15
No, nothing,

I'm afraid I have a serious problem.

Mario
Mario Jul 15 '15
Is it possible to change or replace a file on the server and disable the splashscreen in that way?

Where is the splashscreen file situated?

ross Team
ross Jul 15 '15
Please, if you already did the changes in the database, as Taisia suggested, please enabled dev mode and see if the issue persists. If it does, pm me your admin and cpanel access details, I'll take a look at the issue. 
Mario
Mario Jul 16 '15
Enabled dev but nothing has changed. Send you the details.

Thanks

ross Team
ross Jul 16 '15
Mario, why didn't you put 0 in the databae as Taisia suggested, I just followed her instructions and site opens just fine, please be more attentive