We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Arrowchat is not working - ArrowChat | Forum

Leo
Leo Feb 16 '12
I purchased Arrowchat unbranded edition, installed and activated it, but is not showing setting option neither show itself when you login to the site. I visited arrowchat website and posted the issue, but they have not given an answer. I wonder if anyone out there has it working.

Help Please

Den Team
Den Feb 16 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Slawomir
Slawomir Feb 17 '12
Having the same problem
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Feb 17 '12
Problem should be now fixed.  Re-download and overwrite all files.
Leo
Leo Feb 17 '12
Arrowchat is now working perfect.Just download and re-install it. It will overwrite all files. 

The tech a Arrowchat helped me get it to work. There was a problem in htaccess file

and they corrected it. Thanks Arrowchat. You did a good job and have a great plugin.

It is very nice and impressive to be able to play zynga games on my website. 

I think that my users will appreciate being able to play games such as farmville, 

Bloons, Winter Bells, etc.

The Forum post is edited by Leo Feb 17 '12
Slawomir
Slawomir Feb 20 '12
Works for me now! The only thing is I still cannot see "settings" menu :/
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Mar 7 '12
Same problem. No settings menu. Has anyone figured this out?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Mar 7 '12
Quote from Ed Same problem. No settings menu. Has anyone figured this out?

How long ago did you install ArrowChat?
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Mar 7 '12
I installed it today. The manual login link works though. Will there be an update so I can login via my admin panel?
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites Mar 8 '12
Quote from Ed I installed it today. The manual login link works though. Will there be an update so I can login via my admin panel?

Trying to figure out the problem.  At this point, we have no clue what the issue is as our link to the admin panel is identical to other Oxwall plugins and should be working.  In addition, it works on some Oxwall installations and on some it doesn't.  Still trying to figure it out, though.
Joseph
Joseph Mar 27 '12
mine is not showing users online not even my friends when im logged in as a admin
You do not have permission to reply this topic