We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help Me With This Style Chat! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Afham
Afham Feb 17 '12
i dont know if this footer chat can merge with login on oxwall..but when i read the description : The system creates automaticly a chat and users based on the domain.
Currently serving: loading... users loading... messages

so, can anyone or moderator understand that for me? i like footer chat because its free.. its just chat..so why should i pay..

Footer Chat
Ekko
Ekko Feb 17 '12
You may want to pay because someone spent time, and effort making something that they could easily charge for. Than add to that the fact that they also have to write the dox as well as handle support requests from people that don't understand or didn't read the dox, and soon you have someone that no longer wants to develop free software.

It's like giving away a free lawnmower, and than the recipient wants you to drive to their house to explain how a lawnmower works. Times that by 2500 people, and you have your answer to why you should pay for stuff.

I like free stuff though so I do know where you're coming from, just answering your question about why you should pay.

The Forum post is edited by Ekko Feb 17 '12
Afham
Afham Feb 19 '12
ok..thanks...but i want anyone or mod help me to intergrate footerchat on oxwall..thats all.. this is reality man..if you see free is better than paid..what should we try? many script has intergrated with footer chat..i try to represented oxwall on footerchat..thats all..at least we have many script on oxwall..

Footer Chat
The Forum post is edited by Afham Feb 19 '12