We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug reports - Questions | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 17 '12
Let me know about all bugs or troubles
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 17 '12
Bob,
You can only delete questions you asked. Only moderators can delete questions of other users.
You can read about how to delete a question in this post About OXPro Questions

Thanks for your feedback.
Ivan
Ivan Feb 18 '12
The question title doesn't appear.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 18 '12
Ivan,
Could you provide a screenshot of this issue
Ivan
Ivan Feb 18 '12

There is no title. And also I've noticed that my questions don't open in frames like yours.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 18 '12
Concerning the title:
Seems the problem with the localization. I think there are no {$question} variable in this language value questions+item_text_create.

It seems you have 1.2.6 core version or lesser. You need update to 1.3+ to have the same functionality as on my demo. I wrote about it in this topic Compatibility

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Feb 18 '12
Ivan
Ivan Feb 18 '12

Quote from Sergey Kambalin Concerning the title:
Seems the problem with the localization. I think there are no {$question} variable in this language value questions+item_text_create.

It seems you have 1.2.6 core version or lesser. You need update to 1.3+ to have the same functionality as on my demo. I wrote about it in this topic Compatibility

Yes, I have 1.2.6 Ok, thanks a lot!!! Great plugin!!!
Paul
Paul Feb 20 '12
Not really a bug but a missing feature of this plug-in perhaps is that it does not integrate with the user credits plugin, so members of a site can't be awarded/charged credits when creating a question (something my members tell me they want!)

Just food for thought when developing this further.  Thanks for the great plugin by the way!!

Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 20 '12
This plugin works almost great except one thing.

In poll/questions page when I push post question It appears that it would take a hundred years to appear posted even if it's registered immediately
I checked that by entering another tab, returning back and the question was there
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 20 '12
Catonic,
Could you provide a screenshot of this issue.
Cartonic
Cartonic Feb 20 '12
On post question page after I write it and push Ask Question button loading icon appears on it and it's spinning and spinning(loading) and I can't see the question(actually posted) on page without refreshing it.

It may sound silly, that happened in Firefox. I discovered that in Crome posting works like a charm. It could be my browser fault.

Anyway, you made my day. For this gorgeous plugin I waited from my day 1 on Oxwall.

The Forum post is edited by Cartonic Feb 20 '12
Attachments:
  screen.png (334.1Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 21 '12
Cartonic,
This plugin should work without problems on all popular browsers. What version of Firefox do you use?

Thank you for feedback
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Apr 4 '12
Please fix this problem 
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Apr 5 '12
Please fix this problem too, I'm Clicking on Questions tab, but it not working 
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 6 '12
It seems you have a javascript error on the site. Perhaps the error is not related to the plugin. Could you send me this error.
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Apr 7 '12
now everything ok, because i put back old version of your plugin .

now working well.

Cartonic
Cartonic May 13 '12
Updated to the newest version of the plugin and I found an issue. After the update I applied my old changes(changed everywhere ow_ic_lens to another icon declared by me, more suited for polls and a little the css) and polls are not working:
- Two new options: more recent polls and most popular posts, look weird and are not working at all.
- Adding options to a question isn't working anymore. I'm clicking the link and nothing.
Attachments:
  pscreen.png (31.4Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin May 14 '12
Cartonic,

It seems files from "ow_static/plugins/questions/" directory do not have writable permissions ( 0777 ). That is why those files were not overwriten during plugin update. You need replace those files with files from "ow_plugins/questions/static" directory.

Concerning lost changes. All of the plugin's files were overwritten during update.
If you want customize CSS of any plugins you need do it via Admin->Appearance->Edit Theme section in admin panel. Otherwise you will always lose you changes after update of Core or any plugin.
The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin May 14 '12
Cartonic
Cartonic May 14 '12
Thanks Sergey. Didn't know I can put also plugins CSS in Edit Theme :)
Tony
Tony May 17 '12
Hello, updating the plugin I encounter a problem is that when you delete a question, is eliminated, but reload the page come back the same questions
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic