We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 Internal Server Error[Solved] | Forum

Joel
Joel Mar 31 '15
Hello,

I have been having numerous problems with my Oxwall installation on Arvixe so I tried a fresh install using the built-in Softaculous installation feature. 

The initial install seems to work until I do the initial Admin login, then get this message:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

Error details:Type:ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: parameter was not definedFile:/home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/database.phpLine:703Trace:#0 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/database.php(703): PDOStatement->bindValue('as', 'subscribe', 2) #1 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/database.php(435): OW_Database->execute(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #2 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/database.php(475): OW_Database->query(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #3 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_set_dao.php(154): OW_Database->update(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #4 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(286): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionSetDao->generateActionSet(1, 1427815104) #5 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(1, Array, 1427815104, NULL) #6 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/driver.php(62): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array) #7 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(207): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList() #8 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(248): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->getActionsList() #9 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/renderable.php(258): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #10 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #11 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/renderable.php(258): OW_Component->render() #12 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #13 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(332): OW_Component->render() #14 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(317): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #15 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #16 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_smarty/template_c/fa5b346adca3fcb7df116a2f1b6083226012a539.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(100): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #17 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_551abac0af3148_55396275(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #18 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/jesada/pu...') #19 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/jesada/pu...') #20 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #21 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #22 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #23 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #24 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #25 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #26 /home/jesada/public_html/2015/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #27 {main}

I would very much appreciate any support you can provide with this.

Regards,

Joel

The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 5 '15
ross Team
ross Mar 31 '15
Joel, can you please make sure the permissions on the following folders are set as 777 recursively:

ow_pluginfiles

ow_smarty/template_c

ow_static

ow_userfiles

Have you made any modifications in the htaccess file? if yes, provide the content of your htaccess file which is in the root of the software

Joel
Joel Mar 31 '15
Thanks for the quick reply, ross.  

I have recursively set the listed folders to 777.  No change.I have not made any modifications in the htaccess file, will list its contents here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php52 .php .php5 .php4 .php3Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

AddEncoding gzip .gz
AddEncoding gzip .gzip
<FilesMatch "\.(js.gz|js.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/javascript
</FilesMatch>
<FilesMatch "\.(css.gz|css.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/css
</FilesMatch>

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_cron/run\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/e500\.php
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php

The Forum post is edited by Joel Mar 31 '15
ross Team
ross Apr 1 '15
remove this code: AddHandler application/x-httpd-php52 .php .php5 .php4 .php3

it should fix the issue

ross Team
Joel
Joel Apr 1 '15
Hi Ross,

I've removed the code but the issue persists.

ross Team
ross Apr 1 '15
Joel, PM me your admin and Cpanel access details, I'll take a look at the issue. 
ross Team
ross Apr 1 '15
Joel, we could not fix the issue, the problem is that the php cannot insert or update the ow_base_plugin table, it has something to do with the pdo, it brings us the result error: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: parameter was not defined

however we do not know what's causing this because you can easily insert or change the values manually in this table. 

You will need to contact your hosting provider and request to check MySQL error logs, probably something is there related to the problem or they could shed some light on the issue with this table. Keep us updated. 

Joel
Joel Apr 1 '15
Hi Ross,

Will do, thanks for the assistance.

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Apr 2 '15

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=559919File:/home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:707

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone awayFile:/home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:707Trace:#0 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(305): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/base_dao.php(60): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_User', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(967): OW_BaseDao->findById(1, 0, Array) #4 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(171): BOL_UserDao->findById(1) #5 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/user.php(52): BOL_UserService->findUserById(1) #6 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/user.php(40): OW_User->__construct() #7 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/ow.php(187): OW_User::getInstance() #8 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/application.php(923): OW::getUser() #9 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/application.php(115): OW_Application->userAutoLogin() #10 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/index.php(51): OW_Application->init() #11 {main}Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Apr 2 '15
Serkan,  you need to increase the max_allowed_packet size in MySQL, to allow for a larger INSERT to be sent and increase connect_timeout value
Joel
Joel Apr 4 '15
Hi Ross,

The server folks got back to me. They managed to fix the issue (both for my test site and the main site). Here is their response:

"I have checked that after completing profile in Oxwall installation .htaccess file is getting changed and php version is set to 5.2. instead of 5.3 which is causing problem. I am not sure if Oxwall is modifying that .htaccess file. However after changing it back to PHP 5.3 it started working normally. I thought this might help you troubleshoot similar problems in the future.

Best regards,
Joel

ross Team
ross Apr 5 '15
Joel, is this line AddHandler application/x-httpd-php52 .php .php5 .php4 .php3 removed from your htaccess. 

Oxwall does not modify the .htaccess file automatically, it stays put. Anyway it is great you solved your issue. I'm going to mark this thread as Solved then. 

Joel
Joel Apr 6 '15
It looks like they've changed it to:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php .php5 .php4 .php3

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Apr 8 '15
ross 

Serkan,  you need to increase the max_allowed_packet size in MySQL, to allow for a larger INSERT to be sent and increase connect_timeout value

---------------

I do not understand

ross Team
ross Apr 8 '15
These are configuration settings in the my.cnf file which responds to the settings of the MySQL server/database. 

If you don't know how to do that, contact your hosting provider to assist you with that