We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Social Stream plugin make trouble after install the last Smiles update. - Smileys | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 31 '15
I installed Smile again here after the last update. Thanks for the new "add category" but how did Smile road? It is no longer visible on the newsfeed. Se screenshot.12

Smile works in all applications that can use Smiles, but from the newsfeed was Smiles gone after the last update! Se screenshot.13

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Apr 1 '15
Attachments:
  screenshot.12.jpg (41Kb)
  screenshot.13.jpg (212Kb)
Martha Dellus
Martha Dellus Mar 31 '15
I was just planning to update but I see I have to wait ? If we have groups why full list of smiley are visible or it is one group ? How this group should work ? 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 31 '15
Groups of Smiles are good to have, so that users can have access to Smiles in different categories. Ex. If you create a category for funny Smiles, one for more pitiful, one for work related Smile etc. Then you can have multiple Smiles without having too big smiles window.

What this what you asked for Martha Dellus?

Martha Dellus
Martha Dellus Mar 31 '15
Thank you Linu so smiley categories are working but I have to create them ? Thank you ! But I think this plugin still have some bug like you reported with newsfeed am I right ?

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 31 '15
I can gratifying to alert you Martha that it was: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/659 that created the problem. When I had uninstalled this problematic plugin, then came back to Smile icon newsfeed. So you have not this plugin installed on your network, you can safely upgrade.

I should uninstall this plugin anyway, then plugin no longer works with facebook etc then facebook now make their applications for data experts and program developers, and it is not for us ordinary understand something off, so all plugin that today no longer works as before because of this stupid change, I remove from my network. but it was when I discovered what the problem was.

Martha Dellus
Martha Dellus Apr 1 '15
Thank you Linuxgnu I don't have this plugin installed anyway :) thank you once again !!! It looks like Kairat is good developer .
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Apr 3 '15

Quote from Martha Dellus Thank you Linuxgnu I don't have this plugin installed anyway :) thank you once again !!! It looks like Kairat is good developer .
Thank you : )
You do not have permission to reply this topic