We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

server moved from one to another with new domain[Solved] | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 7 '15
server moved from one to another with new domain   backup has been installed with database  now how to change the configurations which files have to edit and and how to give user access .. ??
The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 8 '15
ross Team
ross Apr 7 '15
I don't understand what you mean by giving user access. Please specify. 

Also check this tutorial: https://docs.oxwall.org/faq:how-to-transfer-my-site-to-another-hosting

ross Team
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 7 '15
i have change my server and change domain i also changed the configurations but some part of site are not working .. i can provide you the link with access ..
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 7 '15
please check my website except main page other links and sign-in are not working ,

copyright still  @friendsbookz.com

Attachments:
  Screenshot_1.png (509Kb)
  draft.png (35Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 8 '15
i have send you PM please check
ross Team
ross Apr 8 '15
Topic was moved from General Questions.
ross Team
ross Apr 8 '15
No need to send me PM unless I ask you to. check whether your server meets our requirements: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting

Check whether you have mod_rewrite enabled in particular, check whether you have .htaccess file in the root of the software

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 8 '15
yes everything okay...  I'm using same hosting provider which i have previously used an . htaccess file is same like previous site and present in public_Html directory..  
ross Team
ross Apr 8 '15
The same hosting provider does not mean the same server configuration. 

Have you checked your server requirements? Seems like the mod_rewrite module is not enabled

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 8 '15
problem solved and it was occurring due to misspelling of .htaccess file . Thanks for your support rose .
ross Team
ross Apr 8 '15
Great. I'm going to mark this thread as Solved. 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 9 '15
okay