We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The plugin does not work - RSS Auto Feeder for Groups | Forum

jose
jose Apr 7 '15
The plugin does not work...
jose
jose Apr 7 '15
Not for nothing but this plugin is wrong in many ways one is when can anyone manage feeds without being in the other group is that when managing feeds no way back to the other group is that if you remove the feeds group published not disappear and most importantly does not work do not publish feeds lamentable attendance developer plugin that his answer is that you do not understand the language I suggest to Oxwall team to monitor these details because what they do is tarnish the brand Oxwall for a market that I think is important've seen as a particular application has drawn the sitemap of Oxwall but still has not been able to encode it to be displayed as this developer advertises it in Oxwall please Oxwall team should take measures to pluguins that are not correct and monitor operation at least acceptable and if not so remove Store...
Purusothaman Ramanujam
It does work.

Instead of saying "does not work", if you could sasy productive comments, I could help you.

Without any help, you have directly rated the plugin. So please remove it so that we can work on the issue.
Carlos Pires Corrente

I configure the plugin to show news in a especific group, then I login with a different account and is it possible for normal users to delete or change the setting on the group...

Shoudl be only available for the person who create the group... 

Purusothaman Ramanujam
For your own questions please create a new post.
You do not have permission to reply this topic