We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

event plugin in create don't show "event ends" | Forum

Enock
Enock Feb 21 '12
Hi.

Yesterday, I update the events plugin, and now, when someone create a event, in the page for creation, don't show the box selection to put the event ends date: (in the image appears, "all day", but even if I put any hour, don't show.

The Forum post is edited by Enock Feb 21 '12
Den Team
Den Feb 21 '12
What platform version do you have installed? Also, did you update your current theme to the latest?
FaceTester Leader
FaceTester Feb 21 '12
and what Browser you use ?
Enock
Enock Feb 21 '12
Quote from Addenster What platform version do you have installed? Also, did you update your current theme to the latest?

Hi.

I've the 1.2.6 version of Oxwall. When i tried to update the new version, manually or automatically, i have this error:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, contacto@onlinewii.es and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 Server at www.onlinewii.es Port 80"

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, contacto@onlinewii.es and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 Server at www.onlinewii.es Port 80"

I had to restore a backup

Quote from FaceTester and what Browser you use ?

Chrome, firefox in PC and Dolphin HD in android

Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 24 '12
Update the core. That would solve the issue.
Enock
Enock Feb 29 '12
Quote from aka_le_Mulder Update the core. That would solve the issue.

if you mean upgrade to 1.3.1 ....
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3572