We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

parseerror | Forum

Dantes
Dantes Feb 21 '12
Hi guys... i make every update every time you provide one
i get 500 error and solve after update
BUT parseerror appear some times when i try to post a reply in some post
dont know what to do and my ppl are complicated with that because press enter several time and all reply appear so have 10 reply exactly the same...
any help?
BR
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 22 '12
Can you give us more information? What error you receive and where? How is that related to number of replies made by users? Screenshots would be appreciated.
Dantes
Dantes Feb 22 '12
its kind of random...
some time when i reply a post appear "parseerror" and show like no reply was made so i press the send button again and again, when i reload the page it looks like 3 or more replys that depends in how many times i press send...
i will try to take a pic becouse i wasnt able to reproduce the error again so i dont know
but still see some post with repeated reply so i know it happen again
still any idea?
Dantes
Dantes Feb 22 '12

ok i manage to take a pic.. pleaseeeee!!! help
Dantes
Dantes Feb 23 '12
new info... aparently its only on the reply in events
cant relpy the error in normal post
hope the info helps
Dantes
Dantes Feb 25 '12
HELP!!!
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad Feb 27 '12
delete the cache, and reload the page,
trying to access on another computer, or other browsers
Dantes
Dantes Feb 27 '12
it happen with all my user so is not cache or computer problem
Owen Baines
Owen Baines Feb 27 '12
Its a problem caused by JavaScript usually. Have you used, or your users post/used any javascript?
Adhy Musaad
Adhy Musaad Feb 27 '12
give the address of your site, I will try it ..
I'll try it from Indonesia
Dantes
Dantes Feb 29 '12
i travel to another city here in my country another computer and still same error... nobody from staff can help?
Moller
Moller Jan 9

Mountain Limo Service in Vail offers the height of opulent transportation. Our skilled drivers make sure your trip is elegant and pleasant, whether you're going to the slopes or just exploring the beautiful surrounds. With a fleet of luxurious cars, we can handle all of your transportation needs, including special events and airport transfers. Spend time taking in Vail's breathtaking scenery while we handle your travel arrangements with dependability and style. Select https://mountainlimoservice.com/services/vail for a smooth and delightful journey through one of the most breathtaking locations.