We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins Error | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 15 '15
Hi Guys,

I get this Error when updating or trying to access my Admin :

Fatal error: Class 'Smarty_Internal_Compile_private_print_expression' not found in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 473
ross Team
ross Apr 15 '15
What did you do before that started to occur?

What were you updating?

What is your software version?

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

1) I put my site on maintenance mode
2) Activated DEV Mode
3) Updated the Core

ross Team
ross Apr 15 '15
What did you activated dev mode for?

Make it OFF. 

Have you disabled all 3rd party plugins and switched to the default theme before updating the core?

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

Im using the default origin theme, Ouh its debug mode then i guess :( that i need to turn on as per : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24133?page=1#post-108910

I have 100 plugins disabling then one by one is time consuming :( is there a way to disable them all at once ross ?

ross Team
ross Apr 15 '15
No, there's no such way. You need to disable them one by one. 

do you have access to the admin panel now?

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

Update was a success core & plugins but now i get this Warning :

OW Debug - WarningMessage: Can't generate URI! Route `fbconnect_configuration_fields` not found! File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262

OW Debug - Warning

Message: Can't generate URI! Route `mailbox_admin_config` not found! File: /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/router.php Line: 262
ross Team
ross Apr 15 '15
I'm sorry but we cannot reproduce that on our side. 

Can you please try to deactivate/reactive plugin and try again? if the issue persists, PM me your admin details for the website and FTP access details.