We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

upload settings not working after 1.7.3 upgrade[Solved] | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
i am having a issue with the user content settings. I have a max upload set on my site for 60m  but it is showing 8m. I would like to make it 30m in the user setting.

Also i can't add facebook videos any more even though it is included in the list of allowed sites.

The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 17 '15
ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15
Provide the screenshot of your server settings where it says that you have 60mb upload size. 

As to the facebook, create a separate post and provide the embed code you're using. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
i think the facebook thing relates because it is both for rich media settings and both stopped working at the same time.

i cant create a phpinfo because oxwal uses all php file links and gives the page a 404

ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15
then go to your php.ini and make a screenshot there. 
JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
i have sever sites on this server i do not want to max all sites. I normally use htaccess for the site directory.  This was working in previous version. I never changed anything. there has to be a way to show a phpinfo file without oxwall interfering with it.
ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15
yes, there's. go to ow_includes/config.php file and type phpinfo();

right after the <?php tag save and go to your website. Then undo your changes. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15

Josh, this setting means the maximum number of files allowed to be uploaded simultaneously

JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
 h
ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15
What about post_max_size directive?

Moreover, as you can see from screenshot, the max upload size limit for your website is 0 and for the server in general is 100mb

JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
in my main php.ini file it says ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.

; http://www.php.net//manual/en/ini.core.php

upload_max_filesize = 100M

JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
well i fixed it by changing post max size. Is that a glitch?
ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15
It's not, those two directives are connected. Which is why I asked you about it's value
JoshWho
JoshWho Apr 17 '15
ross Team
ross Apr 17 '15
Quote from ross

As to the facebook, create a separate post and provide the embed code you're using.