We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cant access site i get --> | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 20 '15
Hi Oxwallers,

This morning i just went on my site it i only see a white space with --> it worked fine over the weekend dont know what happened :( i try to enable debug mode nothing shows...any idea ?
ross Team
ross Apr 20 '15
Are you referring to this domain: http://www.myvirgo.info/?cstpr ?
Webster Molaudi
Yes Ross
dave Leader
dave Apr 20 '15
-->  us part of a comment out in a html file the full thing is 

<!-- whatver -->     so it looks like it might be part of a comment out that is not done correctly.   The white page is caused because of the syntax error, or that the --> is all that is parsing on the page. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 20 '15
ross Team
ross Apr 20 '15
I'm sorry but I can access it, tried all browsers, cleared cache, the website opens properly. 
Webster Molaudi
Hi Dave,

Lost in translation :(

@ Ross....You mean you cant access or you can open it correctly ?
dave Leader
dave Apr 20 '15
yes opens for me as well, looks ok 
Webster Molaudi
Ouh, i asked the Hosting to reset the Webserver :( my sub-domains worked but not my primary oxwall website hence the white space....i dont know why it does that and its not the 1st time it shows --> and white space and i have to reset webserver to get it to work.
ross Team
ross Apr 20 '15
I can open it correctly. 

When it shows blank page, check your error logs, try debug mode. I'm sorry but we cannot reproduce the issue. 

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

On debug mode i get :

Warning: Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/index.php on line 30

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 24

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 25

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 26

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 27

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 28

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 29

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 30

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 31

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 32

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/autoload.php on line 110

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 99

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_core/autoload.php on line 110

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 100

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/myvirgo3/public_html/ow_includes/init.php on line 101

Webster Molaudi
Hi Ross,

I replied there.....