We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error after update 1.2.6 to 1.3.1 | Forum

Enock
Enock Feb 24 '12
Hi.

I updated the oxwall version automatically, after update, i have error 500....., when i go to admin (www.mysite.com/admin) show me error 500. I decide update manually the plugins. I uploaded the new version files for my plugins, to the server. I tried to enter in admin, but if i enter any URL to my site, show this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OW::getRequestHandler() in /home2/onlinewii.unityweb.es/www/olwsocial/ow_core/application.php on line 107

or this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OW::getRequestHandler() in /home2/onlinewii.unityweb.es/www/olwsocial/ow_core/application.php on line 108

It's so hard update the oxwall plataform. 

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Enock Feb 24 '12
Bob
Bob Feb 24 '12
I have to agree I dont understand why its so hard to do an update.. I have updated blogs and forums before without a problem but this..

I got fed up reverting back to the old version after each failed attempt I have now given up on it.

Enock
Enock Feb 25 '12

Quote from (Code) Bob Johnson-Perkins Whats the info on both of those lines in application.php? 

107   OW::getRequestHandler()->setIndexPageAttributes('BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel');
  108   OW::getRequestHandler()->setStaticPageAttributes('BASE_CTRL_StaticDocument');

Thanks
The Forum post is edited by Enock Feb 25 '12
Enock
Enock Feb 28 '12
Hi.

Sorry double post.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 8 '12
Can you PM me your FTP, Admin Panel and phpMyAdmin details so that we could check into your request more thoroughly?