We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin RECIPES | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Maksim
Maksim Apr 25 '15
I also bought the plugin http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/974 already 4 days ago.It does not work, the developer said that Esprit and disappeared.What do I do? He wrote that version 1.7.3 compatible but no not that! 
Attachments:
  Screenshot_1.png (143Kb)
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
I know puru he is a good developer, at least from my experience and i have had many communcation with him.    What did he say again, what is Esprit?    He must have a reason.

Maksim
Maksim Apr 25 '15
When I bought there was a plugin version 1.7.1 now he finished 1.7.2 1.7.3 and I gave him these 2 days ago for access!on the not responding message! 
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
He is a very busy man so give him more time please, he does this as a side job from what i understand, if he has not contacted you by mid week i would be surprised. 
Maksim
Maksim Apr 25 '15
I can wait, but the experience as produce spoiled, I first wrote that the extension is not enabled CURL I told him included, he does not believe sent the screenshot and he wrote to me I went to bed!!!! 
dave Leader
dave Apr 25 '15
Please let us know if you do not hear from him by end of wed ok thanks :)
Maksim
Maksim Apr 25 '15
Ok!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Hey,

Hope you understand that finding and fixing an issue does not happen just like that. I have been working on your issue which is very strange and happens only your server.

As you think I am ignoring you, I will provide a refund once you remove the feedback from store which you created without discussing with me first.

Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
After I wrote you about the problem you've finished the last version and didn't correct me!On account of the reviews, I believe that it is truthful, and what you're asking for now it is called blackmail and fraud! 
dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '15
Maksim he is willing to work with you on this, dont burn your bridge.  I know your upset but people say things when they are upset that are mistakes.   Just work with him ok please, just settle the issue is your best recourse. :)  Im not taking sides here im just saying, settle the issue.  :)
Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
I deleted the comments, but you have to understand that I can write it again I lost a lot of time with the server I'm fine, you CURL settings I you screenshot sent, all inclusive, and if the plugin kakieto special requirements why is this not stated in the description!? Let me correct you just do not buy any more! 
Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
dave I already wrote, I did everything but he wrote to me that he wants to sleep!!!! This behavior is not acceptable! 
Attachments:
  Screenshot_1.png (92Kb)
  Screenshot_2.png (29Kb)
dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '15
I understand your frustrated it will work out, as i said he does this as a side job so ask him him if tomorrow he will give you that refund since you removed the comments.   I know its not the way that you wanted it but it is better rather than fight to just get your money back and move on.  At least youll have your money back.  Im not defending anything here, im just saying when all is said and done, at least youll not be out your money.   So just ask him if he will refund you tomorrow ASAP and go from there.  I think that is your best recourse right now.  :)
Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
Yes he let these 10$ to itself at the point stick! It is not the money but the principle! 
dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '15
I agree it is about principle i'm not saying it isn't but some times in life you have to cut tail and move on ya know... 

As far as your recipes go, what i do is i use my forum for that, it works well for our site and people like it.  Maybe that will be good for you now until you can find a solution that works better for you.   

Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
Dave here's a look at the reviews removed! Purusothaman Ramanujam not what has made the recipe as there was not)))) 
dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '15
Did you ask him for a refund tomorrow?
Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
I already wrote!If you refuse going through PaiPal to return!Wait I need this plugin! 
dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '15
He just found this post tonight so see what he does tomorrow ok, he did say he was working on it in your chat so relax and it will work out.  Dont drive  yourself crazy over this ok.  

See how things work out tomorrow... :)

Maksim
Maksim Apr 28 '15
))))) Dave I am calm!But when I downloaded the plugin was version my version 1.7.1 1.7.2 was he in the shop finished version 1.7.2 and 1.7.3, I updated my website to 1.7.3 removed play, downloaded again but the problem remained))) But when he had finished writing the new version to know that the plugin does not work!!!You'll see there's 1 positive review, and that is questionable! 
Pages: 1 2 »