We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Questions - Poly purple | Forum

Aesthetic
Aesthetic Apr 29 '15
Feel free to ask anything about "Poly" theme
pcemail
pcemail May 6 '15
Looks good and will buy soon.

Can the banner size be changed to 100px height? or can i remove the banner and it will not affect site layouts?

Aesthetic
Aesthetic May 8 '15
Banner height depends on image size you uploaded in customizer. Also you can delete image at all without affecting layout.
Natu
Natu May 14 '15
What's the difference between this one and the 30 dollar theme? Considering either.
Aesthetic
Aesthetic May 14 '15
The difference is that this theme can be set for Oxwall and Skadate software as well.
Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres Aug 9 '15
I want to change some of the SVG images. When I edit the SVG and upload (and clear the cache), the images just disappear. How do I save the SVG files to get them to display?

Thanks in advance...

[UPDATE]

After MUCH frustration, asking around and research, it turned out that every editor I was using to edit and save SVGs wasn't saving the specific format that Oxwall/Skadate uses. About the 10th person I asked finally said 'Oh, just open the svg in a text editor and change the color there'. D'oh! Magic fix!!

The Forum post is edited by Dave Tavres Nov 4 '15
pcemail
pcemail Sep 19 '15
Hi, is this compatible with Oxwall 1.8? Can you update? Thanks.
Michal Lewandowski
Michal Lewandowski Nov 4 '15

I bought this theme and is very good. However, I have a few problems:

1. Do not running chat (messenger) in the opera android

2. How do to a main page opened index page and login page like  your screen demo?

Sorry for my English :-)

I am asking for a quick answer

mick

Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres Nov 4 '15
Michal, can you re-state question #1 differently. I can't understand what you're saying/asking.

I don't have an answer for #2.
Quote from Michal Lewandowski

I bought this theme and is very good. However, I have a few problems:

1. Do not running chat (messenger) in the opera android

2. How do to a main page opened index page and login page like  your screen demo?

Sorry for my English :-)

I am asking for a quick answer

mick

Michal Lewandowski
Michal Lewandowski Nov 5 '15

ok I will try :-)

on my smartphone (Android) when I open the page in a browser Opera template works badly - chat does not open, for example. On the other browsers it is ok.

2. I want the home page looked like a photo here:

how to set the index as a home page (with quick search and short text)

Regards mick :-)

Michal Lewandowski
Michal Lewandowski Nov 5 '15
PS.

theme I use in skadate

You do not have permission to reply this topic