We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Zaph
Zaph Mar 1 '12
Please, leave your suggestions about optimisation of plugin here
Filip
Filip Mar 3 '12
The only suggestion is that it would be cool like on arcade scripts that you can add swf files without having to upload them via programs and stuff... That would be cool to earn some money frm mochi games... otherwise I really like this plug-in :)
Zaph
Zaph Mar 4 '12
@Filip

Thanks, 

Yes, probably this feature will be in one of the next builds.

The Forum post is edited by Zaph Mar 4 '12
rod
rod Mar 4 '12
Hi,I like the plugin - here are some of my suggestions, Thumbnails in newsfeed like the video plugin, Tags search, These would make it amazing :-)
The Forum post is edited by rod Mar 4 '12
Willow
Willow Apr 22 '12
My Suggestion is a search feature, so that way you can search for the games u want by name, and not page by page.
jeo
jeo May 2 '12
My suggestion is that be great to invite friends from our sites to play multi player games and on facebook.
Whyhell
Whyhell May 7 '12
It would be great to have a widget to include a specific game on the main page or a group page.

Joseph
Joseph May 12 '12
2 things

1.have it post when someone ranks in the leaderboards (if this already happens then mine is not working)

2.when manually adding a game have it go back to the game page or add game page instead of us seeing this {"type":"info","message":"Game has been added"}

Purusothaman Ramanujam
1) Recommending a game to a friend.

2) Directly uploading a game from Admin section.

Bazzabingbong
Bazzabingbong Jun 24 '12
Does the Plugin work in conjunction with User credits, if not this would be a good idea, rewarding users with credits for playing games.

Zaph
Zaph Jun 24 '12
Yes, it works with user credits

There is an usercredits action called "Play games" where you can set, whether member will earn credits or pay for playing games daily

jeo
jeo Jul 5 '12
more idea's :)

1, Share games on newsfeed
2, Send games requests to friends to play with or agens them
3, Games search and catigories
4, Admin delete maliti games
Zaph
Zaph Jul 5 '12
Thanks for suggestions, Jeo :)

jeo
jeo Jul 6 '12
your welcome mate :)
JB TECH
JB TECH Sep 1 '12
SUGGESTIONS:

1)Show a newsfeed post everytime a use plays a game it should show their name played {$gamename} and then underneath show the game's thumbnail with a list of users who play the game.

2)Under the first suggestion feed, there should be a link that says "Friends Who Play" buy the feed item time, and the page after that is a list of the user's friend's who play that game. On that same page, there should be a button that says "Invite Friends to Play" and then a pop up shows non playing friends and every invite can give that user a credit.

3)On the Game Page, there should be a list of people playing this game right now, and the scoreboard to that game.

Hope to see those three included, it would make it much better :)

Discount dollars
Discount dollars Oct 2 '12
jake suggestions rocks!! it kick ass rock! developer shud really check that out
Joseph
Joseph Oct 8 '12
yeah I agree with Jake's ideas on this I came here to suggest that there be a change in the newsfeed as it is now everytime a new highscore is made it posts saying "new game" the game isn't new there is just new top scores so maybe it should say new high score or member just played game
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 8 '12
Quote from remy no ice jake suggestions rocks!! it kick ass rock! developer shud really check that out

Thanks much :)
Joseph
Joseph Mar 20 '13
A top games widget that works similar to the hotlist widget it would show up to 9 games at a time on the index or dashboard page and would maybe shuffle on page refresh depending on if the person was promoting more than 9 games at a time and could be configured to look good straight across or up and down depending on widget placement
Discount dollars
Discount dollars Apr 18 '13
its asking for configuration api and so forth please help
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic