We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

"Class SLIDESHOW_CLASS_EventHandler not found" after upgrade - Image Slideshow | Forum

sjoerd
sjoerd May 13 '15
I updated the slideshow plugin manually (as my server setup doesn't allow ftp access) and upgraded as instructed (overwrite existing folder and files). Then I wanted to update the plugin db through the admin interface.... white screen. Front-end: white screen too.
My error-log shows the following error:

FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'SLIDESHOW_CLASS_EventHandler' not found in /wwwroot/oxwall/ow_plugins/slideshow/init.php on line 41" while reading response header from upstream

Any help on this?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software May 14 '15
Please check whether you have ow_plugins/slideshow/clasess/event_handler.php file
make sure it is not empty
If it is not, please attach it here or provide it's contents.
sjoerd
sjoerd May 15 '15
Hi,

Here it is. I've extracted it from slideshow.8710.zip once more, just to make sure it was not a human error. No luck, still a white screen.

Original source: slideshow.8710.zip
Timestamp clasess/event_handler.php: April 14th, 2015 - 17:14

Attachments:
  event_handler.php (2Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software May 18 '15
I'm sorry I can't open this file, can you please provide the file in archive like zip or rar.
sjoerd
sjoerd May 19 '15
Sorry for that. Second attempt...
Attachments:
  event_handler.php.zip (1Kb)
sjoerd
sjoerd Jun 5 '15
Is there any feedback?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 9 '15
What is your software version sjoerd?
sjoerd
sjoerd Jun 9 '15
Platform version 1.7.3 (build 8710)
I haven't upgraded yet to the latest. Just noticed there's a new release... :)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 15 '15
You need to update your platform first, you can't use the up-to-date plugins on old platform.
You need to restore backup if you have one, run the update of the platform then update your plugins.
You do not have permission to reply this topic