We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error in the Store | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
JoshWho
JoshWho May 19 '15
I posted this a couple of days ago and it got deleted some how .

When i view my purchased themes it shows multiples of the same theme.

ross Team
ross May 19 '15
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Den Team
Den May 19 '15
JoshWho,

Do the item has the same license key or different? Would you contact the item's developer and make sure he didn't grant it for you multiple times. 

JoshWho
JoshWho May 19 '15
It does show the same key. I have contacted roxwall and he said it must be a issue with the store.
JoshWho
JoshWho May 19 '15
i have 5 themes i have purchased from roxwall but now it only shows the one and in the place of the other themes.
Den Team
Den May 21 '15
JoshWho,

The issue has been cleared. Would you check "My purchases" page and confirm there are no the same licenses?

JoshWho
JoshWho May 21 '15
 i still see 2 time styles themes and they both date November but i got the time style in April
JoshWho
JoshWho May 21 '15
I never had any Issues with Roxwall. He gives support for all his themes. anytime i have a problem with any of them he always helps fix it. He might just have a problem with the store. So far everything that I have purchased from Roxwall has been very professional. 

Oxwall needs to just be more strict with their store and actually have rules for it.

I have been burned before on the store but it was with the team that makes the mobile app which really sucks by the way. I paid them for configuring it and adding my logo and adding it to my google play account and they charged me over $100.00+ Dollars. The mobile app sucks and I think it is fraud. I made a way better mobile app for my site that actually works and it didn't cost me anything. 

I give credit for good developers and Roxwall is one of them I trust and will do future business with.

I don't know why Roxwall got suspended but it pisses me off because he was a damn good theme dev and now if i need support I have no way to contact him. Please un suspend him.

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho May 21 '15
Soundchum web solution
dear JoshWho 

contact store moderation team and they will guide you, and i think they know what happened with this

Din
Din May 24 '15
Hello. Support JoshWho. Also purchased theme from Roxwall. He was always responsive. Fixed a lot things for me. Why he was suspended?
Den Team
Den Jun 1 '15
JoshWho,

As we see, you have purchased the theme twice. First time the theme was named as "Facebook Timestyle" and you bought it, then developer renamed theme to "Timestyle - Responsive" and you made a purchase again. That's why you see 2 themes as "Timestyle - Responsive". 

Steve Winter
Steve Winter Aug 15 '15
What happened to Roxwall?
JoshWho
JoshWho Aug 15 '15
They banned him. he has his own site though just google roxwall  still sells themes
JoshWho
JoshWho Aug 15 '15
I never purchased it twice. I purchased 2 separate themes. The glitch didn't happen until a month latter after i purchased it. I received both themes and they where 2 completely different themes. Notice the pic I posted at the top. It did it to all themes i have bought from roxwall. It was a glitch in the system.
Quote from Den JoshWho,

As we see, you have purchased the theme twice. First time the theme was named as "Facebook Timestyle" and you bought it, then developer renamed theme to "Timestyle - Responsive" and you made a purchase again. That's why you see 2 themes as "Timestyle - Responsive". 

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Aug 15 '15
Den Team
Den Aug 27 '15
JoshWho

We've checked your account, there are 3 different themes there. Have you sorted this? 

JoshWho
JoshWho Aug 28 '15
that is all the themes I have left now all of roxwalls themes are gone.
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Aug 28 '15
What did Roxwall do to cause all the sadmess?

valenzuela
valenzuela Aug 22 '22

Wow! This is an excellent blog. I really like your blog on the thank you page. Thank you for this. Geometry dash is a game with many different levels, and your opponents are people from all over the world. You can select the level you want to play at. Go for it and figure out a way to jump over the obstacles and earn a high enough score to take first place.

Nuq Xnd
Nuq Xnd Feb 10 '23
Thank you for your article. I've benn vaping for two years and think vape can help me quit smoking. vapepin is my favorites shopping website. nuqs.wordpress.comemelinemledouxi43.wordpress.comtwiggyransomusjqyi.wordpress.commattoxboyjxbifro.wordpress.combelloes5.wordpress.com