We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error - Photos livestream album | Forum

robi782
robi782 May 22 '15
The next oxwall bug :(

Images
that are posted by me directly into the live stream, no longer appear in my album "Live Stream" What could be the error?

i hope someone can help us,
currently follows one bug the other :(

Greetings and thanks
ross Team
ross May 22 '15
How do you post the images?

Upload them or by posting link?

robi782
robi782 May 22 '15
Hi ross, thank you.

i upload the picture!

greetings
The Forum post is edited by robi782 May 22 '15
ross Team
ross May 22 '15
Can you please provide the screenshot of the newsfeed uploaded photo?
Do you have photo plugin enabled?
robi782
robi782 May 22 '15

Photo Plugin is enable!

Thank you for help.
robi782
robi782 May 23 '15
Any Idee? :/
Stephanie
Stephanie May 23 '15
Actually our site had the same problem. Still does I think, currently under maintenance. 
ross Team
ross May 24 '15
robi, please PM me your Cpanel access details and admin access details for the website, I'll take a look at the issue. 
robi782
robi782 May 26 '15

Quote from ross robi, please PM me your Cpanel access details and admin access details for the website, I'll take a look at the issue. 

PN is out. Many thanks for your time and your help.

greetings
ross Team
ross Jun 1 '15
robi, we have checked the issue with the photos

the problem is that the photo cannot be copied from ow_userfiles/plugins/base/attachments folder

usually that happens due to url_fopen being OFF, but in your case it is ON, which means there's some other security setting which blocks that photo moving. You will need to contact your hosting provider to investigate this issue. 

Here's the error: 

copy(http://test.motospace.de/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/attachments/556c16a457e2a_cdbef6bc80297f747611516c446fd8fe.jpg): failed to open stream: Connection refusedFile:/home/motospace_test/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/classes/event_handler.phpLine:946