We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxsoft theme full admin control hd image under .zip file - pinterest theme | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 3 '15
Please download the .zip file and extract the hd image of full admin control .
Attachments:
  admin control image.zip (1136Kb)
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 4 '15

please check the admin control ..

Laura
Laura Sep 28 '15
What size is best for these images?  I've tried uploading several different pictures for these, and none of them work.
Laura
Laura Sep 28 '15
I've been trying to change the sliders.  I cannot figure out how.  I upload the image, as I would in other themes, but my images do not work. Also, how do you change the messages that scroll across the slider pictures?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Sep 28 '15
after change the images from admin area you need to clear browser cache by enabling dev mod by configuration.php  and Purge Cache the cache if you are using cloud-flare  .  

to change the animated text you need to edit the index.hml and general.html file , you will see those lines under this two html file under master_pages folder under theme folder just replace only those lines with your own then save and clear the browser cache by enabling dev mode . Then you will able to see the changes . 

The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Oct 12 '16
kenny Stewart
kenny Stewart Oct 27 '15
Hello I purchased your OXSOFT Theme. I would like to know if there is a way to add a custom icon in the menu bar instead of the default plus sign that appears when plugins are added?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Oct 28 '15
yes you can add icons with same dimensions from admin area .  
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic