We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Beware buying this - OrangeOF | Forum

Sean
Sean Jun 3 '15
I had some troubles with this theme incorrectly interacting with their plugin that fixes some of the Javascript. The developers of this theme stalled fixing it for over a month, and never ended up fixing it. They stopped responding once I requested a refund.
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jun 4 '15
Hi Sean,

An email was sent to you using your PayPal email.

Our orangeOF theme works on Oxwall Version 1.7.1 and up, this is our demo site with orangeOF and Theme Manager installed and running properly http://app-arsenal.com/ow173.

There is also a process in the Oxwall Store where Oxwall core team moderated all plugins and themes submitted to them before they approve them. Only working products are approved.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Jasper Esmalla
Jasper Esmalla Jun 7 '15
Hi, for this theme, it looks neat, but there are some issues or things that need to be tweaked before a newbie like me buy this kind of theme. Can you please fix like the X buttons, the thumbnail view for photos in newsfeed, search box, some over lapping each other buttons, etc??
Jasper Esmalla
Jasper Esmalla Jun 8 '15
By the way, is this responsive to mobile version?

Jasper Esmalla
Jasper Esmalla Jun 8 '15
Oh so this is probably not compatible with ver 1.7.3 or 1.7.4 because some style/code is broken.
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jun 9 '15
Hi guys,

We are working on some adjustments for version 1.7.4 and we will keep you posted when we have fixed the issue.

OrangeOF is working on version 1.73.

Thank you and have a nice day.

You do not have permission to reply this topic