We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SQLSTATE[42000] - User Credits | Forum

Christer
Christer Jun 4 '15
After I installed 1.7.4 and added user credit I got this. I Just deleted all again from server and just installed all again and started with user credit plugin and got same I attach new screenshot from latest try name it err1
The Forum post is edited by Christer Jun 5 '15
Attachments:
  err1.JPG (84Kb)
  error.JPG (83Kb)
ross Team
ross Jun 4 '15
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 5 '15
Hello Christer,

Could you please specify what had been done before the error occurred? Also, please provide us with as more details as possible.

Christer
Christer Jun 5 '15
Hi i deleted before as I thought i done wrong. So done all from start,new manually installation and only added the standard plugin from Oxwall and the first one after that was user credit and same result, attached nothing else is done
Attachments:
  err1.JPG (84Kb)
Christer
Christer Jun 6 '15
Update, I delete the 1.7.4 version and added the 1.7.3 and all works as it should so not sure were the issue is.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 10 '15

Christer, the problem was caused by the missing comma in the plugin install script query. We have re-uploaded the correct version of the plugin to the Store. So, you can either download the plugin once again, or simply make changes in the /ow_plugins/user_credits/install.php file:

simply add a comma at the end of the string `additionalParams` VARCHAR(2048) default NULL

Thank you for the report. 

Christer
Christer Jun 10 '15
Hi
ok done and it all works great, Thanks
You do not have permission to reply this topic