We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

custom modification available- - pinterest theme | Forum

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 6 '15
please write here ... 
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
please give me a custom modification.

Thanks

Margaret

www.supersapped.com

The Forum post is edited by Marie Jun 7 '15
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 7 '15
what kind of modification you need ? eg:- console user avatar or any thing else please reply on in private message .
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
I have sent message?
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
i dont have 2 colum leftside bar?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 7 '15

please follow the screenshot ..

Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
yes i tried this?
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
it only gives double side bar in newsfeed
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
that doesnt allow me to put photos next to users?
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
Got it now.  :) Thanks
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
Can you help me with the header? I can pay for this?

Thanks

Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
There is also another problem my photo's are blank and not showing?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 7 '15
please clean the website cach by enabling dev mod 
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
Sorry but how do i enable dev mod? and are you able to help with removing the header?
Marie
Marie Jun 7 '15
photos are showing now but please help me with the header
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jun 7 '15
okay please reply only on inbox now .   

https://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug    see this link 

Yes i definitely will do that for you . please give me access of your  server and website admin via private message .

Jasper Esmalla
Jasper Esmalla Sep 20 '15
How did you make the newsfeed double sided? Is that part of the theme code or is this a plugin......and you added more columns to the main page......is this theme code also or plugin?? Can you modify my theme to look like that for newsfeed? And can you do a sticky column like facebook? How much do you charge for modifications or coding?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Sep 20 '15
all codes are under theme section . If you haven't our theme then please message us by private message . 
Chris
Chris Nov 2 '15
Hi, Great Theme. I figured out how to change the text messages that cover the images.

Is there a way to change the speeds at which the slider images change? the text speed that covers the images? and is there a way to remove 2 things, the dot or pattern that covers the images and text? and/or the picture that it always transitions to is tiled. and all the images are zoomed, is there any control to change that?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Nov 2 '15
you can change the text messages by editing index.html and general.html  only change those lines under theme master pages folder .  to change the speed of slides and texts need to modify lots of code under base.css file and everythings are possible . basic customizations are free like text control , slider number to keep on slides and that background which is always generating . 
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic