We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My purchase with a double pay | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 6 '15
By a mistake of purchase system I got two same "Jobs" plugins. Also it was charged twice from my paypal account. Already one week I'm waiting for a response from developers. How to get my money back (25 bucks)??? No any answer from support. Should I write to an oxwall.org hosting support to push my problem up? And how is it possible that I wrote this problem in a review, moderator checked my review and done nothing? It seems that nobody cares that OW factory has no response for such support problem and bug on oxwall.org purchase system!???

Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 11 '15
So all this shit will not see the end! OW Factory cheat me! Now they say that they cannot remove the second license and I should use it up to my death! I'm on my own with this problem! People! Any advice? According to the rules and law I can get a refund, if I don't need the second item and it's not my mistake that I have two of them! What should I do in this situation? I work in group with community (Oxwall) which doesn't care about developers, law, rules. I tried to do everything according to the rules, but I see that I do it wrong! If every third person trying to cheat me, how should I be honest? Why should I be correct? If nobody controls, who will follow the rules?
Yevhen
Yevhen Jun 11 '15
Thanks! Paypal dispute in progress...