We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website For sale | Forum

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 8 '15
I want to give out my oxwall powered website for sale. If you want only the domain name or content included, we can talk.
The domain is about 3 years old. About 1000 users.
http://www.bookerzmedia.com.

Contact me and let's talk.
Thanks,
Kumi
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 8 '15
you have links on home page that dont work
ur facebook join dont work lol 
you only seam to have one plugin and by yunett 
that dont work on latest oxwall

domain name  well maybe someone might want it

1000  email addys hmmm not worth much 
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 8 '15
I don't know which yunet plugin you're talking about. I have just tried a new account, worked fine. I also logged in with facebook, worked fine.

You might be wrong.

tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 8 '15
it said ur facebook api was set to development mode
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 8 '15
if your the api owner then maybe it lets u in 
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 8 '15
Maybe. I have to do the update soon
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 8 '15
has nothing to do with update u need turn ur fb api on on fb
tammy harris
tammy harris Jun 8 '15
and 1000 member's and not one told you this problme
hahahahahahahahah really 
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 8 '15
of course.Maybe they don't enter with facebook. I wouldnt lie.
I have more than 1000
bobbi
bobbi Jun 8 '15
could you at least make your site visable to guests

and tammy is right your facebook app is not working

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 9 '15
Guys thanks for the hint. I have fixed that. It's working now
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jun 24 '15
I don't mean to be rude, but I will be blunt. Your site is not professional looking--and you're using a script that is. That's hard to do. I've only been working on my site for a week or so and it looks much more professional.

Some pointers:

>> The name implies media-related or book-related, not general social media. Why do we need another general SM site and why would someone want it rather than make their own? The domain name is not desirable.

>> The logo is just awful. Sorry, but a messy logo like that speaks volumes.

>> You have a pic of business people talking on the landing page. Confusing messages everywhere. Who is this site for? Media professionals? Book enthusiasts? Business professionals? Did you consider any of this?

>> Your FAQ page doesn't exist. Your Terms of Use & PP pages have weird links.

>> There is no consistency between your favicon, landing page logo and the logo on your footer pages. How are you branding this???

And I haven't even bothered to register. Can't imagine what I'd find if I went further.

Seriously, there's no value in this site.
bobbi
bobbi Jun 24 '15
i just tried to register on your site and got a lovely message saying that your site has infected my mac computer with a virus it is a scam message as i have checked it out but it did come from your site i forgot to grab a screenshot of it 
The Forum post is edited by bobbi Jun 24 '15
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 24 '15

Quote from Eliz I don't mean to be rude, but I will be blunt. Your site is not professional looking--and you're using a script that is. That's hard to do. I've only been working on my site for a week or so and it looks much more professional.

Some pointers:

>> The name implies media-related or book-related, not general social media. Why do we need another general SM site and why would someone want it rather than make their own? The domain name is not desirable.

>> The logo is just awful. Sorry, but a messy logo like that speaks volumes.

>> You have a pic of business people talking on the landing page. Confusing messages everywhere. Who is this site for? Media professionals? Book enthusiasts? Business professionals? Did you consider any of this?

>> Your FAQ page doesn't exist. Your Terms of Use & PP pages have weird links.

>> There is no consistency between your favicon, landing page logo and the logo on your footer pages. How are you branding this???

And I haven't even bothered to register. Can't imagine what I'd find if I went further.

Seriously, there's no value in this site.
Eliz or whoever you call yourself. I don't know your level of expertize in the field of technology.
You sound too subjective.
Would you say that facebook sounds more social media? how about undewall,thenewboston,spiceworks,linkedin etc?. I thought social media has to do with every aspect of human endeavor-making friends,engaging in business,having fun etc. What part of the Bookerz Media Network doesn't sound social media?

I am not forcing anyone to buy the scripts. The name is general. You can use it for any project.
For the pages that you're saying don't exist, you actually have to be signed in to see them.

I am not selling a thing on this site and I am surprised by the fact that you're talking about branding.

If you have no idea what you want to say, remember, social media is not about any specific
activity, it's about all things human.

Get your facts together before you subjectively or unnecessarily  criticize others.

I checked your profile here, what you have is only a username. why? What is your expertize ? Can you show me some of your works?
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 24 '15

Quote from bobbi i just tried to register on your site and got a lovely message saying that your site has infected my mac computer with a virus it is a scam message as i have checked it out but it did come from your site i forgot to grab a screenshot of it 
It's bad you didn't get the screen shot.
Is it that a user sent a private message to you or it's a website generated message? Like some sort of notification?
bobbi
bobbi Jun 24 '15
I couldn't get a shot as I got froze out of safari and had to force it to close, I registered with fb connect and got the please complete profile then I got a pop up with bookerzmedia had infected your Mac with a virus click here to repair I didnt I forced close the browser did a scan computer is clean
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 25 '15

Quote from bobbi I couldn't get a shot as I got froze out of safari and had to force it to close, I registered with fb connect and got the please complete profile then I got a pop up with bookerzmedia had infected your Mac with a virus click here to repair I didnt I forced close the browser did a scan computer is clean
I have had people register with fb but none reported anything like that. I will ask someone to try and let me see
bobbi
bobbi Jun 25 '15
i logged in again using my phone i see you have some ads on your site i googled the virus alert i got and it can come from ads on sites i will try again on my computer and see if it does it again
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jun 26 '15
Ok,
Then I have to check the ads. It might come from blogvertise
Thanks.

Damian
Damian Jul 1 '15

Quote from Kumi Festus Ok,
Then I have to check the ads. It might come from blogvertise
Thanks.

LOL next time use saytoot ads  at www.saytoot.com
Pages: 1 2 »