We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Undefined index: REQUEST_URI | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jun 10 '15

This site is on 1.7.4, i turned on my debug in order to check some of my plugins and my email was packed full of notices from cron 

seems like 

/home/username/public_html/sitename.com/ow_core/ow.php

line 108

$uri = UTIL_Url::getRealRequestUri(OW::getRouter()->getBaseUrl(), $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);

is causing a Undefined index: REQUEST_URI

im pretty sure its just a notice but still, i cant have my email filled up with cron notices when im working on my plugins. 

Any suggestions on a fix... do we just need to define the index. 

thanks

ross Team
ross Jun 11 '15
Dave turns out this is known issue and already reported to our developers, however it is of minor importance as those notices appear only when debug is enabled. The issue will be fixed in one of the upcoming updates
dave Leader
dave Jun 11 '15
Ok understood, are they willing to give me a manual patch that i can implement  now and then wait for the core update later.   I had 157 emails the other day just from alittle bit of time on debug. 

ross Team
ross Jun 16 '15
I'm sorry dave, but this is not possible, we have internal procedures regarding fixes. As this issue is of minor importance I can't provide you with the fix. 
dave Leader
dave Jun 16 '15
ok it was worth a try, thanks 
ross Team
ross Jun 16 '15
Thanks for understanding, the fix will be implemented in one of the upcoming updates.