We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No Group Photos :( | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jeo
jeo Mar 16 '12
I 100% need the ability to aloud members to upload group photos as soon im having a event as it means a lot to my members so please oxwall do this for me as i been using oxwall for nearly a year now? thanks very much if you do this as soon as possible.
jeo
jeo Mar 16 '12
Get back
jeo
jeo Mar 17 '12
Please i rely need this feature soon as possible cause im having a competition on my site and with out group photos all photos will be mixed with differnt types and be hard for members to keep flicking threw photos to rate the rite ones :( So with out a private set of photos ware people can just look in one place its not gonna work out for me :( I hope you understand my needs oxwall dev
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 23 '12
Jeo, what you request is a custom code modification. We don't provide such services. Consider about hiring a developer to perform modifications you need.
jeo
jeo Mar 23 '12
They must be a way because on the group plugin has a feature to add forms to groups now so they got to be a simple way. If oxwall havent got the time to do this can you or know anyone that can help me modifi this please?