We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not Adding Credits - User Credits | Forum

Steve
Steve Jun 20 '15

I have again tried to get the plugin to work using the updated plugin, a number of the issues I previously experienced have been rectified with this update however the plugin is not adding credits when a person carries out the required tasks like adding a photo, posting a comment on the newsfeed etc etc the credit rating goes to zero than stops working. For security reasons I will not give out my sites login in details. I have no problem with the many other plugins I am running so why should this one not be the same? If it needs someone to go into my site to get it working then it is an expensive and none user friendly plugin.

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 23 '15

Steve, there are a lot of reasons why the Credits Plugin can stop working. 

For example, recently we've got faced with the js conflict caused by the Private Albums plugin which broke our plugin's functionality. 

The fact is that we need to reproduce the problem to detect the cause of it. We didn't want to waste your and our time, so I've asked you to provide your site access details to carefully check into this issue and find the proper solution. 

But, if you do not want to share your access details, you could simply tell me and we would do our best to jointly find out the reason of the problem and a solution.

Anyway, please answer the following questions:

Let's take up the Photo plugin as an example.

- Did you uncheck the Upload Photo and Comment Photo actions for all user roles?

- Did you set the negative/positive value for these actions for all account types?

- Did you try to uninstall all third-party plugins?

- Did you try to re-install the User Credits plugin?

- Is the User Credits plugin up to date? The latest version is 9113.

There are three main reasons:

- the plugin version is old and does not contain the bug fixes applied about a week ago;

- the credits are not counted because the actions are available to user role;

- there are some js errors/conflicts which prevent our plugin from working correctly.

Please give us all information and we will try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you for the cooperation.

You do not have permission to reply this topic