We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

login page is disabled | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
sagar
sagar Jun 21 '15
i am using darklets theme with sidebar login page has been disabled pls asiist me 

my url-finix.in

sagar
sagar Jun 21 '15
Assist me fast
Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 22 '15
mahendra, first of all deactivate all third-party plugins (back to top,  profile progress bar, hint plugin и iflychat etc.) .
Then check if the issue persist when you switch to the default Origin theme ?
Also, go to the Admin Area > Settings > Main Settings > Page Settings section and delete all  custom code.  

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Jun 22 '15

Quote from Taissa mahendra, first of all deactivate all third-party plugins (back to top,  profile progress bar, hint plugin и iflychat etc.) .
Then check if the issue persist when you switch to the default Origin theme ?
Also, go to the Admin Area > Settings > Main Settings > Page Settings section and delete all  custom code.  

+1 Taissa, Mahendra disable all third party plugin and customs codes also, and if your problem disappears then redo your changes one by one, so that you can find which script or plugin is causing problem.

*****UPDATE*****

Mahendra, you can still access your site by visiting http://finix.in/join (in case you cant log-in in your admin account)

The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Jun 22 '15
sagar
sagar Jun 24 '15
the problem still exisist the login page is disabled
sagar
sagar Jun 24 '15
please assist me fast

Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 24 '15
sagar, to assist you we need an error details.
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open now includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true:  https://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug .
- Reproduce your last action and post the error message here.
sagar
sagar Jun 24 '15
there is no error coming just a page is looking blank
Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 24 '15
Did you enable the DEBUG_MODE to see if there are any PHP errors?
sagar
sagar Jun 24 '15
thanks for your help taissa

need your more help 

want to change mobile theme colour

Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 24 '15
sagar,one request per one topic. Please create a separate topic regarding issues that are not related to login issue.
Taissa Team
Taissa Jun 24 '15
Sagar, could you please share the solution. We are sure that this will be useful for other oxwallers.