We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Number - Mailbox | Forum

Jan
Jan Jun 24 '15
When i send a message to a other member there is no text in it just a nember that is corresponding whit the reciving member
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 30 '15
What is your software version? What is you mailbox plugin version?
Try to reproduce the bug on our demo and provide the exact steps how to do that.
Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Jul 5 '15
I have had this problem for so long. I've tried everything I can think of to replicate it, but it doesn't happen for me. However I notice members doing it all the time...
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 6 '15
I'm sorry but we cannot reproduce this issue, we need the exact steps, the software and plugin versions, what browser and browser versions you use, what OS in order to reproduce.
Jan
Jan Jul 7 '15
We are running a datingsite and i noticed yesterday that verified members get the message including the text but normal members recieve a message with a number in it.

So i guess that this issue something has to do with the user roles.

The roles we use are:

Basic

Moderators

real man

Real Woman

Real couple

The Forum post is edited by Jan Jul 7 '15
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jul 8 '15

Quote from Oxwall Software I'm sorry but we cannot reproduce this issue, we need the exact steps, the software and plugin versions, what browser and browser versions you use, what OS in order to reproduce.

You do not have permission to reply this topic