We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Just wanted to say.... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jun 28 '15
I've been using this script for a couple of weeks and it's pretty knock-out amazing. I'm so impressed with how well it works and how easy it is to use. For everyone who has given their time to work on it, thank you! You've done an outstanding job. I spent a week or two looking at every popular script out there and this matches my #1 pick socialengine, but without the $700 price tag.

There are a few key features missing like a search box and cover images, but the plugins and theme I've bought work great, so as long as I can buy what I need and they work, I can scale it and customize as needed.

Just wanted to say that as you guys likely do a lot of work without much thanks or (spoken) appreciation. You should be very proud of what you've created. I know I'm really proud of the site I'm developing and you did all the work. :)

Thanks again!!
Taissa Team
Taissa Jul 1 '15
Elizabeth, thank you for this enjoyable feedback! :)
We really appreciate how Oxwallers are helping us to make our software better. And you are always welcome to submit your suggestions on our suggest board.
tibriz.com
tibriz.com Jul 1 '15
I'm exactly agree what she said!!! plus I would like to change the URL extension of the website.. I mean I'm using forum (and blog) not with the name of forum. I mean would like to change this: mywebsite.com/forum to mywebsite.com/anythingelse

Is it possibele? 

Quote from Elizabeth I've been using this script for a couple of weeks and it's pretty knock-out amazing. I'm so impressed with how well it works and how easy it is to use. For everyone who has given their time to work on it, thank you! You've done an outstanding job. I spent a week or two looking at every popular script out there and this matches my #1 pick socialengine, but without the $700 price tag.

There are a few key features missing like a search box and cover images, but the plugins and theme I've bought work great, so as long as I can buy what I need and they work, I can scale it and customize as needed.

Just wanted to say that as you guys likely do a lot of work without much thanks or (spoken) appreciation. You should be very proud of what you've created. I know I'm really proud of the site I'm developing and you did all the work. :)

Thanks again!!

Taissa Team
Taissa Jul 6 '15
tibriz, your post is not related to the topic, please create a separate post.
tibriz.com
tibriz.com Jul 6 '15

Quote from Taissa tibriz, your post is not related to the topic, please create a separate post.
Thanks, I will do it.