We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

cron has been acting weird | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 28 '15
lately my cron hasnt been working 100%

I have been using the curl http method for over 5 months with no issues then i notices just a couple days ago it wasnt fully completeing the cron job.

So i switch back to the original local run method 

and it seems to be working now but it shows 2 errors for the config file displaying

PHP Notice:  Constant OW_DEBUG_MODE already defined in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_includes/config.php on line 39PHP Notice:  Constant OW_DEV_MODE already defined in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_includes/config.php on line 40

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class S3Exception in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/oaboost/classes/S3.php on line 2361

Is this normal?

I noticed ever since version 1.7.3  there is 2 places in the config now for dev mode and debug mode and im guessing this is what the error is talking about.

here is a snip from my config file

define('OW_USE_CLOUDFILES', false);

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);

define('OW_DEV_MODE', false);

if ( defined('OW_CRON') )

{

define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', false);

}

else

{

/**

* Make changes in this block if you want to enable DEV mode and DEBUG mode

*/

define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', false);

}

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jun 28 '15
ross Team
ross Jun 29 '15
Disable oaboost plugin to eliminate the Fatal error you have

as to the dev mode and debug mode in 2 places, this is made for the reason, the bottom one are activated as soon as you change the constanst values to true or !false

the top ones are activated at the moment when cron runs

Deactivate oaboost plugin and see if you still get those notices. 

JoshWho
JoshWho Jul 17 '15
so any way to get rid of the error in the cron?

PHP Notice:  Constant OW_DEBUG_MODE already defined in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_includes/config.php on line 39PHP Notice:  Constant OW_DEV_MODE already defined in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_includes/config.php on line 40

ross Team
ross Jul 19 '15
This Notice is caused by the some 3rd party plugin, which trying to define the same constant disable all 3rd party plugins and see which one causes that.