We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

"base/" folder | Forum

Willow
Willow Mar 27 '12
Ive been messing around with the coding portion. Ive gotten it all the way to what I want, but in 1 part. When u go to the forum, and post a new topic, in the body section you click on the "insert image" link, and it brings up a screen. On that Screen, this is what it looks like:

What I would like it to look like is like how i have all of the others. They look like this:

See how everything is transparent? Perhaps you can take a look at it, and give me some direction. Im sure its pretty simple, but after 2 hours of trying to figure it out, i think Im done for now. Thanks in advance. 

***UPDATE***

idk if this will help or not.... but i was working with this again... and here is what i came up with. Ill supply screenshots and hope it helps:

Step one: inspect element, and change the following:

Step two: Once changed here is how it looks:

So i guess the real question is, is where is the "/base/media-panel/index/pluginKey/blog/id/post_body/" located at in Oxwall? Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

***UPDATE 2***:

I redownloaded oxwall last night, and checked the files in the download, and there is no base there either.

DeFender
DeFender Mar 27 '12
media panel is located in ow_system plugins -> base -> bol
and blogs are located in plugins directory.
Willow
Willow Mar 27 '12
You are correct but there are no ways to change the css file for them, as the directory " /base/media-panel/index/pluginKey/blog/id/post_body/" does not exist, or i am not finding it anyways. The two directories you supplied were all php files.
The Forum post is edited by Willow Mar 27 '12
Willow
Willow Mar 30 '12
Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?
Michael I.
Michael I. Apr 2 '12
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Willow
Willow Apr 3 '12
Any Updates? Any Help?
DeFender
DeFender Apr 5 '12
base folder is virtual
sorry, I don;t understand you.
css file isin templates directory - base.css
Willow
Willow Apr 5 '12
I'm not sure how to explain it better, Could u sign up for the site, and then go to forum, and try to post on the forum (during posting, click on to insert an image), and you will see what im referring to. I'm sorry im not being much help, just dont know how to explain it better to you 
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. libro de un curso de milagros pdf
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. libros de un curso de milagros
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. um curso em milagres
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. um curso em milagres
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. um curso em milagres
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This is often mutually an incredible articles and other content i just particularly in fact cherished looking. That isn't always that i contain future to edit a major problem. Viza Saudite në internet
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This is often mutually an incredible articles and other content i just particularly in fact cherished looking. That isn't always that i contain future to edit a major problem. Saudi-Arabien visumkrav
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This is often mutually an incredible articles and other content i just particularly in fact cherished looking. That isn't always that i contain future to edit a major problem. Saudi-Arabien visumkrav
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I might suggest almost any information. It really is superb to see you might reveal with text by heart as well as display quality by using precious information is reasonably purely known. jun88.bike
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
Because of this it is best you'll want to associated research right before making. You can submit much better publish in this manner. Pakistan Tour Packages
HIGH Quality Backlinks
After study many of the websites on the web site now, we genuinely much like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will also be checking back soon. Pls consider my web site at the same time and inform me what you consider. 69vn nhận thưởng
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I was suggested this blog via my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this post is written by way of him as no one else understand such exact about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you! best teeth whitening machine for salon
Pages: 1 2 »