We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin does not work after we installed 1.7.4 - Premoderation | Forum

Lars Nilsem
Lars Nilsem Jun 30 '15
Hi.

This plugin dont work after we upgraded to 1.7.4

Even we have set that all pictures must be approved, our members can upload photos without our approval.

Hope that is ther anyway that this can be fixed?

Regards
Lars
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jun 30 '15
Lars, we've checked your report at Oxwall 1.7.4 and everything works correctly. Could you please provide us with the step by step on how to reproduce the problem. Also, please make sure that the photo is uploaded under regular user (not admin or moderator) and the Photos checkbox is checked in the Premoderation plugin settings.
Oumy
Oumy Jul 28 '15
I thought that this plugin just worked with version 1.7.5 ?

I have version 1.7.4 too it works good but its risky for script functionnality, that's what we told me... What do you think Skalfa ?

I have skadate 174 and most of the plugins from Oxwall are not updated to version 1.7.5; So I don't want to update my platform to 175, because no plugins will stay ( just maybe 5-6).

Please advice me.

Thanks,

Oumy

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 28 '15

Oumy, all depends on the changes made in the core which can affect the plugin functionality. One update can differs from another one. So, sometimes we have to make serious changes in the plugin functionality to make it work with the latest software version, sometimes we make no changes. 

As for the difference between 1.7.4. and 1.7.5. versions - according to our logs there were small fixes that should not cause any problems, thus, the plugin should work with both 1.7.4. and 1.7.5. versions. 

However, I want to emphasize that we can only guarantee that this plugin 100% works with the latest versions of the software, for not it's Oxwall 1.7.5.

Oumy
Oumy Jul 29 '15
Allright I get it know. I will update my platform later on, just when I will really need it according to plugins functionality.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 30 '15
Ok, keep us updated if you have any issues.
Oumy
Oumy Jul 31 '15
Ok thank you!
Unus
Unus Feb 28 '16
hi Oumy, did you upgrade your platform? I am curious how your experience was? can you share with us if it was smooth or if you faced problems and what kind of problems you faced?

thank you

You do not have permission to reply this topic